I MISS YOU

Oh,let the month become week,
And the week by day be weak.
Yea,let the day become minute,
And minute to seconds be limit.
Indeed,I miss you,
Thy eyes,legs and facial rule.
I thirst for the warmth of thy body,
That exhilirates me into glory.

     I miss the fragnance from thy mouth
     That bundles my sorrow out.
     I miss the patten inscribe in your face,
     That are displayed when smile did frown chase.
   

        I miss the laugh of thy mouth,
   For they bid my worms farewell to the south
       I miss everything about you,
      Your eyes,legs and facial rule.
       The round balls of your leg:
        The opposite of jealous peg.

Can't wait any longer my Angel,
      To behold you and again be special.
c.2017

Comments

Joshua said…
Love of the heart.
Hmmm, a praise to ones damsel. If i'm to be the girl,i'll be like 'Oh my gosh,bring your cheek'.
Ahahaha...Lovely!

Popular Posts