X-MAS TREE

                                                   I
                                           grow with
                                        Pride and joy
                                  they often want me
                           when Christmas drags by,but
                          few knows my worth and those
                   few are always bewitched with guts, this
             things gets me annoyed and withholds my love
           that's supposed to be unleashed on the earthens.
       but for those that regard me,I also regard them,for           
        Respect accompanies honour hither she hence to  
                                          They call
                                          me X-mas-
                                   I'm the beauty and
                                  Joy of Christmas,yes,
                               I'm all I choose to be here!
©2017

  

Comments

Popular Posts