THE CRY OF AN ABORTED CHILD

Hey!,kill me not,I have a mission.
Pierce not your sword in my eyes, I have a vision.

My father!, where are you?, come,help me.
From this murderer, mother please set me free.

Mr physician,don't be this mean,
Endorse my existence, don't do this thing.

Like you,I'm come to this joyful sad globe,
To exhibit nothing but my in-build treasure and goal.

Do pardon me if  it is an offense of the former.
Count it not,if its my mother's order.

Oh heaven!,my intestine is rip off her stomach.
What a lovely world I'm deprived to see outside this cell?

Horror!,I return to my abode to tell my tale to the great monarch.
But within here,will I tarry,to stumble my carrier,cos by her choice I bid the world farewell.
©2017

   Don't go without leaving a comment..
  We'll appreciate!!!

Comments

Joshua said…
This may sound fictional,but candidly,this is similarly what happens in the realm when women engage in abortion, but unfortunately, it's veil'd to them.
Heaven helps!

Popular Posts